Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer fun

There's no real theme to this blog post. Just cute pictures to share.

Austin is enjoying his new beanbag chair.

Most of the time, he watches "Sesame Street" there. We only let him watch it for a short time, but he gets a little bit too into it.

But it looks like some good habits are wearing off, too. Michael caught him reading his Elmo book there.

Courtney played with Austin when she and her boyfriend came over for dinner. I actually cooked!


I had to cover a story at Disneyland on a recent Saturday. After I was done, I used my day pass to go back and take Austin. Coincidentally, the Dings were there taking advantage of Kevin's free birthday ticket. Sedona really wanted to meet Mickey Mouse, so we waited in a long line through Mickey's cute, cartoony house.

What was Austin most interested in? The exit sign, of course.



After the Dings went off to another ride, I took Austin to a little playground in Toontown. He liked crawling through the tunnels.



But then he tried to stand. Too tall. Boy was he mad!




Austin's getting stronger every day. He "helped" me put away the groceries by grabbing a bag of kiwis and running into the living room.



Bath time is always cute.



Austin's getting better with his block and building skills. I was surprised to see that he built a little tower with his oversized legos.

He was pretty proud of it.



Austin's ready to get in the baby pool.



His shirt is a little bit too small, but he loves the water.


This Friday, we're heading to Chicago to visit the Lev family and friends. We'll update with pictures from there next time.

1 comment:

Ellyn said...

Photos #6 and 10 make me happy. Miss you goobers!