And it was also a historic week for Austin.
OK, well, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit. But Austin did learn a few new tricks.
He sat up on his own. He was rolling around on the floor one night. Before I knew it, I looked up and he was sitting. It only happened once, but I'm sure it will happen again. In this picture, I put him in sitting position.
Austin also learned how to wave. I didn't believe it until I saw him do it three times.
We've been trying to show him the motions of "hi" and "bye" as people come and go. First, when his nanny was leaving last week, I saw his little hand go up. Later, he waved back at me when we got back from a walk. Finally, he waved when his daddy came downstairs. We both saw it. It really happened. I don't have a picture yet.
I also took Austin on his first trip to the zoo. He couldn't see many of the animals, but he enjoyed watching some monkeys swing around. In this picture, he's watching an elephant. You'll have to take my word for it. I didn't get a good picture.
Daddy took some cool pictures early one morning:
He likes to lie on his side these days:
Other than that, Austin is getting ready for the holidays, like everyone else. Warning to grandparents and aunts: He's checking out new toys for his Christmas list.
I just added some photos from the Tucson trip and some more October photos. Check them out.
-Sarah
1 comment:
Hahaha Michael sandwich.
Post a Comment