Babies are just too cute all dressed up.
We bought him this Halloween sleeper on clearance last year when I was pregnant. It's the first item of clothing that we bought him. Luckily, it still fit. But as you can see, his toes are a little bit tight. We bought the pumpkin hat to top off the outfit this year.
On Thursday - the day before Halloween - we caught up with our friends from the "Mommy Matters" class in Old Towne Orange. Kids dress up and trick-or-treated at the stores by the circle. Mostly, we sat on a bench and people-watched. Bobby (aka Superbaby) and Austin weren't too cooperative for a side-by-side picture.
On Halloween night, Michael and I dressed up Austin again and took him to Main Place Mall, which was having trick-or-treating. We just walked around and saw all the dressed-up kids.
I wore a "Happy Halloween" T-shirt.
Michael wore an orange shirt.
Next year, we plan to come up with themed-costumes.
1 comment:
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment