Baby A granted one of my birthday wishes:
Don't come out on my birthday.
I really didn't want to share my birthday (April 12) with my son for the rest of my life. He's going to take over most of my life anyway, so I wanted to preserve at least ONE day for me. And he obeyed.
It's also a good thing because I caught a cold. It's not fun to be overdue, fatigued and stuffed up. Even though he's late, I'm hoping he'll wait another day so I can recuperate. Right now, I don't think I can do those Lamaze breathing exercises.
We'll let you know when there's news.
Don't come out on my birthday.
I really didn't want to share my birthday (April 12) with my son for the rest of my life. He's going to take over most of my life anyway, so I wanted to preserve at least ONE day for me. And he obeyed.
It's also a good thing because I caught a cold. It's not fun to be overdue, fatigued and stuffed up. Even though he's late, I'm hoping he'll wait another day so I can recuperate. Right now, I don't think I can do those Lamaze breathing exercises.
We'll let you know when there's news.
(Aunt Susan brought over the cupcakes.)
-Sarah
-Sarah
2 comments:
Nice looking cupcakes!
Does Kid A like chocolate?
Post a Comment