Baby A just doesn't want to come out.
So, we're going to try to coax him out on Saturday.
We saw the doctor this morning. The baby looks just fine - he's moving, his heart is beating, he has enough fluid. But I'm not dilated. Our doctor suggested that I get induced. I'll go into the hospital Friday night, when they'll start the process. Then, they'll induce Saturday morning. He should be born sometime Saturday. That is, unless he changes his mind in the next few days.
Grandma Judy and Grandpa Phil plan to drive out from Tucson on Friday, so they'll be here to see the baby in the hospital. Grandma will stick around to help at home after. Grandma Marcia and Aunt Alison come to visit in a few weeks.
Michael and I are feeling relieved that we have a plan. We're ready.
In the meantime, tonight, we're going to go meet baby Maven Ding, who celebrates her one-week birthday today. And here we thought Baby A might be first.
1 comment:
I've got my fingers crossed for you! Verrrrry soon. :)
Post a Comment